Every week I share 5-10 things I’ve recently discovered or I’m thinking about around business, crypto, tech, product development, travel and most importantly; living a more fulfilling life. It’s short, sponsor free, and you can always unsubscribe with one click:
I’ve been building products online while traveling around the world non-stop for 12 years, and head up a small remote startup studio called KintuLabs, working on the following products:
- FoundersGrid – A newsletter covering tech and startups
- CryptoWeekly – A newsletter covering blockchain and crypto
- GrowthList – A hand-researched list of 14,000 fast-growing tech companies
- CryptoList – A hand-research list of 4,000 companies and people in crypto.
- Token Demo Day – A one-day virtual conference connecting interesting token projects with crypto investors, traders and press.
I also invest in tech startups (check out BridgeZero) and crypto projects.
Outside of work, travel and family time, I enjoy sailing, long walks, swimming, aviation, MMA, poker and great coffee.
My favorite countries to visit are Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Hong Kong, Denmark and Spain.
I’m a proud dad to a 2yo boy and a proud husband.
I speak fluent Thai and a little Mandarin.
The less I own, the happier I become.