Here’s a list of cool stuff I’ve discovered recently:
- How to teach yourself hard things (also related: 12 ways to get smarter in one chart)
- You’ve probably already seen this, but just in case you haven’t, Elon Musk went on the Joe Rogan podcast this week and as expected, it’s one of the best podcasts I’ve ever listened to
- Here’s a great long-form read on how the City of London invented offshore banking
- I’m bullish on crypto, but learning only 27 cryptocurrencies had over 400 active addresses in one day this week confirms we still have a long way to go
- Let’s Enhance is a cool tool that let’s you improve your photos using neural networks
- Here’s a list of the worst performing currencies against US Dollar over past year. I’m thinking a return visit to Istanbul is in order 😉
- A great guide from Joel at Buffer on why and how they brought out their investors for $3.3M
- Security at Conferences. This handy guide on beefing up your personal/work security is great, although I feel it’s important we practice these tips wherever we work
- I recently launched a podcast called 20 Minute Crypto and thanks to SimpleCast, it was super easy to set up. Highly recommended if you’re considering setting up a podcast yourself
- Added this minimalist dark wood cabin that allows you to watch the stars from your bed to my want list.
- Neat: The Story of Bourbon. I really enjoyed watching this documentary on a flight recently. A must-watch for any whiskey fan.
- I don’t wear wrist watches, but if I did, I would opt for a perpetual calendar. Stunning!
- Marou chocolate. This chocolate from Vietnam is the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted. If you visit Saigon or Hanoi anytime soon, be sure to check out their stores
- Jason Fried on the Tim Ferris show. Heaps of gems in this podcast episode, especially around hiring remotely
- How Olaf Carlson-Wee turned $4m into over $1bn in Crypto. It’s interesting to learn more about Olaf, who is the founder of Polychain Capital and who was the first employee at Coinbase
- WomenWhoDesign. A cool directory of women, who, hmmm, design 🙂
Every week I share 7 things I’ve recently discovered or I’m thinking about around business, crypto, tech, product development, travel and most importantly; living a more fulfilling life. It’s short, sponsor free, and you can always unsubscribe with one click: