This is my new weekly newsletter featuring 5-6 links covering business, travel/life hacks and cool products I’ve discovered recently.
It’s basically a lighter, more personal version of FoundersGrid, for curious, adventurous and independent thinkers.
I hope you enjoy it.
1. If you’re involved or interested in how SaaS businesses work, this is a must-watch video from Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact, discussing revenue/growth, leadership/team, and strategy.
2. The Full Page Screen Capture Chrome extension allows you to take a screen shot of a website in its entirety. A huge time saver if you share screen shots of sites with your team.
3. How to use one-handed keyboard mode on iPhone. I haven’t been able to get this to work on my iPhone yet, but boy am I looking forward to using this.
4. Whether you’ve visited Hong Kong before or not, here’s a great fast-paced documentary introducing the best parts of one of my favorite cities in the world. The production quality is excellent, and if you’re in the mood, it’s also worth checking out the other videos in Erwan Heussaff’s ‘Overnight City Guide’ series.
5. I’ve spent the past week working from the V Hotel in Ubon Ratchathani, North East Thailand. It’s been my go-to hotel to get heaps of work done for years now, and it’s also one of the best value hotels I’ve ever stayed in, with great rooms coming in at just $20 per night.
The airport is just 10 minutes away (with direct flights to/from Chiang Mai and Bangkok), and Saloon, one of the best coffee shops in Thailand, is just around the corner. If you need a place to focus for a week or 6, this hotel ticks all the right boxes.