These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Mostly AI, which simulates synthetic data for AI training, data analytics, and software testing, raises $25M Series B
- Zero Hash, which lets fintech companies integrate crypto and NFT services into their products, raises $105M Series D
- WorkStep, which helps companies hire and retain frontline workers, raises $25M Series B
- Bolt, which offers a one-click checkout service for e-commerce websites, raises $355M Series E
- Observable, which offers cloud-based tools to visualize and analyze data, raises $35.6M Series B
- SoSafe, a cybersecurity startup aiming to reduce human error, raises $73M Series B
- Highspot, which makes AI-powered sales enablement software, raises $248M Series F
- Boosted.ai, which offers machine learning tools for investment portfolio managers, raises $35M Series B
- SeekOut, which uses GitHub, academic papers, and other sources to help recruit talent, raises $115M Series C
- Vitt, which helps SaaS companies raise capital based on annual recurring revenue, raises $15M Seed
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.