I read heaps of content for my newsletters, but rarely do I read an article I think could be life-changing – and that’s what happened when I read Sam Altman’s take on being productive this morning. I practice many of points listed in this list and I’m sure I’ll be sharing it with my peers for many years ahead. Highly recommended.
Other cool stuff I’ve discovered recently:
- The Five Minute Journal – Such a cool idea
- Notion – A project management system covering all the bases you’ll need: notes, docs, spreadsheets, databases and more
- Osome – This looks like a great service to incorporate a company in Singapore
- FlightList – Search cheap one-way flights (also, if you haven’t checked out Google Flights in a while, do – it’s grown heaps and bounds recently and is now my default flight search engine)
- Castello di Fonterutoli – I recently went on a road trip through Tuscany with my family and we stayed here for a night for the wine tasting/lunch experience. It was amazing – easily one of the best things I’ve done in the past decade
P.S – I’m about to sell the 100th copy of CryptoList – and when reached, we will increase the price from $299 to $499. If you’ve been on the fence, now is the time 😉