These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- BlockFills, which helps financial institutions build digital asset trading businesses and finances crypto miners, raises a $37M Series A
- Atom Computing, which is building a quantum computer based on neutral atom tech, raises $60M Series B
- Nowsta, which develops tools to help companies manage their remote workers, raises $41M Series B
- StockGro, a social investment startup with a gamified app for participating in stock markets, raises $32M Series A
- Anitian, which offers enterprise cloud security and compliance software, raises $55M Series B
- Prophecy, which lets data engineers build workflows by switching between a visual interface and a code editor, raises $25M Series A
- Virtru, which offers encryption for data shared over email, SaaS apps, and more, raises $60M Series C
- PlanRadar, which digitizes construction and real estate documents and communication, raises $70M Series B
- SaaS Labs, which offers business automation tools for sales and support teams at SMBs, raises $42M Series B
- Spekit, which helps companies train remote employees by integrating their training manuals within apps, raises a $45M Series B
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.