These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Corelight, which offers a network traffic analysis and security service to enterprises, raises $75M Series D
- Jeeves, which is building tools to help startups manage expenses, raises $57M Series B
- Botify, which offers AI-powered SEO tools, raises $55M Series C
- Callin, a social audio app that offers tools for turning live recordings into podcasts, raises $12M Series A
- Simba Chain, which provides a blockchain-based smart contract service, raises $25M Series A
- Code Climate, which offers software engineering project management tools, raises $50M Series C
- Vic.ai, which offers AI-powered tools that it says can automate accounting tasks, raises $50M Series B
- Syndicate, a decentralized investing platform that makes it easier to create DAOs, raises $20M Series A
- Alpaca, which offers APIs for fintech apps to connect and trade in US stocks, raises $50M Series B
- Eight Sleep, which makes smart mattresses that use ML to regulate temperature for better sleep, raises $86M Series C
- Offchain Labs, which is aiming to make Ethereum transactions faster, raises $120M Series B
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.