These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Robust Intelligence, which helps businesses stress test their AI models, raises a $30M Series B
- Replit, a browser-based IDE for cross-platform collaborative coding, raises an $80M Series B
- Celigo, whose integration platform lets companies automate business processes, raises a $48M Series C
- Palm, which helps companies and brands create NFT projects, raises a $27M Series B
- CloudBees, which lets companies automate software deployment and quality monitoring, raises a $150M Series F
- Edge Impulse, which lets developers create custom ML projects, raises a $34M Series B
- Atom Learning, which offers AI-based education materials for students aged 7 to 11, raises a $25M Series A
- Pleo, a Danish startup that builds expense management tools for SMBs, raises $200M at a $4.7B valuation
- Synthesia, which uses AI to generate videos of virtual avatars, raises a $50M Series B
- NewtonX, which connects companies with subject matter experts, raises a $32M Series B
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.