These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Everstox, which offers product management and monitoring software for logistics operators, raises a $22.4M Series A
- Podimo, a podcasting and audio tech startup based out of Denmark, raises a $78M Series B
- CoreStack, which offers companies AI-powered cloud governance software, raises a $30M Series B
- Resilience, a cyber insurer that also offers policyholders services for defending against ransomware, raises a $80M Series C
- Kore.ai, which helps companies make AI assistants with low-code tools, raises a $73.5M Series C
- Verbit, which offers voice transcription services using AI and freelancers, raises a $250M Series E
- Peek, which offers tools to manage tours and activities, raises a $80M Series C
- Bitrise, which helps companies build and operate mobile apps, raises a $60M Series C
- Vercel, which develops the the popular Next.js framework, raises a $150M Series D
- Payhawk, which offers an all-in-one financial management service for businesses in Europe, raises a $112M Series B
- Royal, which helps musicians create and sell NFTs, share royalties with fans, and more, raises a $55M Series A
- Fonoa, which offers automated tax compliance tools in 100+ countries, raises $25M Series A
- Jina.ai, whose open-source neural search framework helps users glean insights from unstructured data, raises a $30M Series A
- WatchBox, an online marketplace for buying, selling, and trading luxury watches, raises $165M
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.