These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- CreatorIQ, which helps brands with influencer marketing by providing measurement tools, raises $40M Series D
- Roboflow, which provides tools for developers to build computer vision models, raises $20M Series A
- Rune Labs, whose software aggregates brain data from multiple sources into an integrated environment, raises $22.8M Series A
- Tyk, which offers open source tools for businesses to manage APIs, raises $35M led by Scottish Equity Partners
- CodeSignal, which automates technical assessments to reduce recruitment bias, raises $50M Series C
- Form3, which provides cloud-based payments tools to banks and fintechs, raises $160M Series C
- Discord, a VoIP instant messaging and digital distribution platform, raises $500M Series H
- Apna, whose networking app lets blue collar workers upskill and find jobs, raises $100M Series C
- Deep Vision, which develops AI accelerator chips and software for edge computing workloads, raises $35M Series B
- Persona, an identity verification startup used by Robinhood, DoorDash, and Square, raises $150M Series C
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.