These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Sigma Computing, which offers no-code, cloud data analytics tools, raises $300M Series C
- Fable, which provides a social reading platform for online book clubs, raises $20M Series A
- Nansen, a crypto analytics service known for its ability to track high-value investors, raises $75M Series B
- Elementary, which uses AI to automate product inspections in factories, raises $30M Series B
- Gtmhub, which offers OKR software with data integrations, raises $120M Series C
- Silverflow, which claims to be the first cloud-native card payments service, raises $17M Series A
- Taxdoo, which offers API-based tools for e-commerce tax and accounting, raises $64M Series B
- Stocktwits, a social network used by investors and day traders, raises $30M Series B
- Re:cap, which lets recurring revenue startups in Europe fund their growth without diluting ownership, raises $111.5M seed
- Forethought, which makes AI-powered customer support software, raises $65M Series C
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.