These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Notion, a platform to generate notes, databases, kanban boards, wikis and calendars, raises $275M Series C
- Esper, a DevOps service that lets companies deploy and manage fleets of IoT devices, raises $60M Series C
- The Mom Project, a job site aimed at women returning to work, raises $80M Series C
- Chronosphere, which offers cloud-based tools to monitor infrastructure, raises $200M Series C
- Gretel.ai, a platform for generating synthetic and privacy-preserving data, raises $50M Series B
- Cord, which offers a single API to add Slack-like collaboration to apps, raises $17.5M Series A
- Solo.io, which offers APIs to connect networking software, data, and hardware, raises $135M Series C
- ArangoDB, the company behind open source NoSQL graph database system ArangoDB, raises $27.8M Series B
- Aquant, which uses AI to provide customer service insights, raises $70M Series C
- Adaptive Shield, which helps secure SaaS apps to avoid data breaches, raises $30M Series A
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.