These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Overjet, which creates AI-based software for dental clinics, raises $27M Series A
- Workstream, which helps SMBs hire frontline and deskless workers by using text messages, raises $48M Series B
- PawaPay, a UK-based company offering payment services in 10 African countries, raises a $9M seed sound
- Picsart, which makes image and video editing tools, raises $130M Series C
- Aumni, which provides a data analytics service for private capital investors, raises $50M Series B
- elopage, which offers tools for the creator economy and has 3M customers, raises €32M Series A
- Leapwork, which offers no-code process automation tools for enterprise, raises $62M Series B
- Jane Technologies, which builds e-commerce backends for cannabis dispensaries, raises $100M Series C
- Cribl, which helps companies monitor and analyze data created by their infrastructure, raises $200M Series C
- Hunters, a cybersecurity startup that builds tech known as extended threat detection, raises $30M Series B
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.