These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Life House, which offers hotel management software, raises a $60M Series C
- LingoAce, which helps students ages 3-15 learn Mandarin Chinese from native speakers, raises a $105M Series C
- Panther Labs, which helps companies detect and respond to security threats in real time, raises a $120M Series B
- Smartling, which offers automated cloud-based translation tools, raises $160M
- Sounding Board, which operates a marketplace that connects employees with leadership coaches, raises a $30M Series B
- CyCognito, which helps eliminate critical security risks in IT ecosystems, raises a $100M Series C
- Anchor, which offers cloud-based autonomous billing tools for companies, raises a $15M seed
- Klue, which offers AI-powered insights into competitors, raises a $62M Series B
- Fundbox, which offers SMBs up to $150K in lines of credit using AI to automate loan decisions, raises a $100M Series D
- CloudTrucks, which helps truck operators manage cash flow, insurance, and more, raises a $115M Series B
- Abacum, which offers medium-sized companies financial planning and analysis tools, raises a $25M Series A
- Thought Machine, which helps banks launch cloud-based services, raises a $200M Series C
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.