These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Botkeeper, which provides AI-powered bookkeeping automation software, raises a $42M Series C
- Neuro-ID, whose analytics tool helps companies reduce fraud and customer friction, raises a $35M Series B
- Abound, an online wholesale marketplace connecting retailers and brands, raises a $36.7M Series B
- Plate IQ, which develops invoice and payments software for the hospitality industry, raises a $160M Series B
- Moonfare, which offers a private equity investment service, raises a $125M Series C
- Kitman Labs, which uses AI to analyze data collected by sports teams, raises a $52M Series C
- Fountain, which provides an applicant tracking system for hourly workers, raises a $85M Series C
- Mythical Games, which is developing a game platform with “playable NFTs”, raises $150M
- PubNub, which provides messaging, presence, and other data-based APIs for apps, raises a $65M Series E
- Cloudbeds, which makes hospitality management software, raises a $150M Series D
- Whimsical, which makes tools for workplace collaboration, raises a $30M Series A
- HoneyBook, which offers business management tools to SMBs and freelancers, raises a $250M Series E
- Lumigo, a cloud-native observability service for application monitoring and debugging, raises a $29M Series A
- Permutive, whose ad platform lets publishers deliver personalized ads in a privacy-safe manner, raises a $75M Series C
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.