These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- AiDash, which lets companies monitor infrastructure using satellite imagery, raises a $27M Series B
- Clarifai, which uses AI to help companies manage unstructured data, raises a $60M Series C
- Reliable Robotics, which wants to retrofit commercial cargo planes with autonomous systems, raises $100M Series C
- Rose Rocket, which makes cloud-based transportation management software, raises a $25M Series A
- Groove, which provides customer service software for SMBs, raises a $45M Series B
- Dutchie, which provides payment tools for cannabis dispensaries, raises a $350M Series D
- Outschool, a marketplace for online after-school classes, raises a $110M Series D
- Beacon, which helps users build custom trading and risk management apps, raises a $56M Series C
- Grin, which helps brands manage influencer marketing campaigns, raises a $110M Series B
- Hibob, which offers cloud-based HR tools, raises a $150M Series C
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.