These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Republic, which lets non-accredited investors buy startup stakes as tiny as $10, raises $150M Series B
- VideoAmp, which offers audience and ad measurement tools across digital platforms, raises a $275M Series F
- Mojito, which lets clients like Sotheby’s sell NFTs from their own storefronts or websites, raises $20M Seed
- Rippling, an employee data management company, raises $250M at a $6.5B valuation
- SkyHive, which develops workforce planning software, raises a $40M Series B
- FTX, a crypto exchange now based in the Bahamas, raises $420.69M Series B at a $25B valuation
- Honeycomb, which develops a software observability tool, raises a $50M Series C
- Superplastic, which owns an animated collab house of “synthetic superstars” on social media, raises a $20M Series A
- Deci AI, which helps build AI models that can work with available data and compute power, raises a $21M Series A
- Saildrone, which develops autonomous boats for scientific and marine intelligence applications, raises a $100M Series C
- Flock Freight, which uses AI to help shippers pool goods, raises a $215M Series D
- Rossum, which uses AI to automate document processing, raises a $100M Series A
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.