These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Skydweller, which is developing an autonomous solar-powered aircraft capable of perpetual flight, raises $8M Series A
- Cohere, founded by two ex-Google Brain team members to commercialize natural language AI models, raises $40M Series A
- Supabase, an open source alternative to Google’s Firebase that automates parts of developers’ backend work, raises $30M Series A
- Fin, which provides productivity insights for companies by capturing employee workflow data from across apps, raises $20M Series A
- Corti, a SaaS startup using AI to help health professionals improve patient consultations virtually, raises $27M Series A
- Aviva Links, which aims to make chips to enable low-latency data-sharing in connected cars, raises $26.5M Series A
- TrueFort, which protects enterprise apps by defining normal app behavior and then tracking usage, raises $30M Series B
- Eden Network, which helps protect transactions on the Ethereum network, raises $17.4M Seed round
- UnitQ, which helps companies improve product quality by using AI to analyze user reports, raises $30M Series B
- SingleStore, which offers an SQL-based service to help enterprises use data from disparate silos, raises $80M Series F
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.