These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- One River Asset Management, a crypto-fund management startup, raises $41M Series A
- Almanac, which offers a collaborative doc editor, raises $34M Series A
- Blockdaemon, which offers blockchain staking infrastructure, raises $155M Series B
- Mirakl, which develops tools to help companies build their online stores, raises $555M Series E
- Recharge, which offers digital vouchers for big brands like Apple and Xbox, raises $35M Series B
- ClickHouse, which provides an online analytical processing database management system, raises $50M Series A
- Sunday, which offers tools for a faster restaurant checkout process, raises $100M Series A
- StreamElements, which builds production and analytics tools for streamers, raises $100M Series B
- Orca, a decentralized crypto exchange built on the Solana blockchain, raises $18M Series A
- FLYR Labs, which uses machine learning to help airlines better predict ticket prices, raises $150M Series C
- Ocrolus, which offers automated tools for businesses to process documents, raises $80M Series C
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.