These are some of the funding deals we tracked at GrowthList last week.
- Labelbox, which offers data annotation and labeling software, raises a $110M Series D
- Avataar, which makes 3D renditions of products for e-commerce sites, raises a $45M Series B
- Xage, which helps secure critical physical infrastructure using a zero trust system, raises a $30M Series B
- Livepeer, an Ethereum-based decentralized video streaming service, raises a $40M Series B
- OpenSea, an online marketplace for non-fungible tokens, raises a $300M Series C
- Pictory, which uses AI to convert video and text content into short videos for social media, raises a $2.1M Seed
- Miro, which offers a collaborative whiteboard platform to bring teams together, raises a $400M Series C
- Verb Data, which builds native dashboards and reports in SaaS applications, raises $3M Seed
- Zuddl, a virtual event platform that lets users create, manage and host events, raises $13.3M Series A
If you’re interested in getting the full list of 200+ startups that raised outside funding last week, subscribe and download it at GrowthList.