The sun is out and the world is getting back on its feet. There’s literally never been a better time to grab some friends, get outside, and have some fun.
Here are some cool events on my radar that I think are worth checking out – all happening in June:
- Meadows in the Mountains. A festival that describes itself as “an adventure playground for all things wild & psychedelic”. Bulgaria – 2-5 June
- Edmonton Craft Beer Festival. One of the fastest growing beer festivals in the world. 3-4 June
- Taste of Amsterdam. A large food and wine festival in Amstelpark, Amsterdam. 3-6 June
- Consesnsus. One of the world’s biggest crypto events hosted by Coindesk is back – this year in Austin, Texas. 9-12 June
- Formula 1 Azerbaijan. Held at a street circuit in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. 10-12 June
- Festival Of Good Beer. Popular beer festival in Wrocław, Poland. 10-12 June
- UFC 275. UFC is back in Singapore with 2 title fights on the line. 12 June
- Taste Festival London. Over 100 dishes to sample happening right in the middle of Regents Park. 15-19 June
- Napoli Pizza Village Festival. A 10-day festival celebrating pizza happening in Naples. 17-26 June
- Donauinselfest. The largest free open-air music festival in Europe. Austria – 24-26 June
- European Blockchain Convention. One of the most influential blockchain events in Europe. Barcelona – 26-28 June
- Wimbledon. The oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. Starts 27 June
Have fun out there!