Over the past few weeks, I’ve got back to publishing in-depth lists of products to generate exposure, traffic, and links for GrowthList.
And boy is it working.
Here are some examples:
- 50 FinTech Startups – This post received over 4,000 targeted visitors within the first 4 of publishing.
- 50 B2B Startups – This post received over 3,000 targeted visitors within the first week of publishing.
I went back to look at others I had published in 2015, and again, the results are amazing:
- 50 New York Startups – Since publishing this list in April 2015 the post has generated 37,647 organic page views.
- 50 Singapore Startups – Since publishing this list in May 2015 the post has generated 36,380 organic page views.
- 50 Amsterdam Startups – Since publishing this list in June 2015 the post has generated 22,504 organic page views.
Long-term organic traffic and links. Nice!
So this is just a friendly reminder that “listicles” still work. Just make sure you make them high-quality + valuable 😉
If you don’t have the time to research and write one for your blog (they are really time-consuming to put together), my team may be interested in writing one for you. Send me an email if you’re interested: [email protected]